Sault Ste. Marie – Time is running out to claim a DAILY KENO prize worth $25,000 for a ticket sold one year ago in Toronto. Players have one year from the original draw date to claim their prize.
The winning numbers for the Saturday, March 8, 2014 DAILY KENO (EVENING) draw were 5 – 8 – 9 – 19 – 20 – 21 – 24 – 25 – 26 – 37 – 38 – 47 – 51 – 55 – 57 – 61 – 63 – 64 – 69 – 70.
Anyone possessing this ticket should fill in the back portion, sign it and contact the OLG Prize Centre at 20 Dundas Street West in Toronto before 6 p.m. on Monday, March 9, 2015.
The OLG Prize Centre is now open Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., unless Saturday is a statutory holiday or if there is a statutory holiday on the preceding Friday or the following Monday. For full details on Prize Centre hours and services, please visit the “How to Claim Prizes” section of our website at olg.ca.
Winners of up to $250,000 also have the convenience of dropping off winning tickets for processing at any OLG Casino or at several of OLG Slots at Racetrack facilities. Winning tickets of less than $999.99 can be cashed at these sites. Please call 1-800-387-0098 for more details or for a list of locations.
Information about this and other unclaimed tickets is available by clicking the “Unclaimed Lottery Tickets” Quick Link on the home page of olg.ca.
OLG reminds players that they can check their tickets for winners in a number of convenient ways:
- Winning Numbers page on olg.ca
- Call our WIN! Line at 416-870-8946 (Toronto area) or toll free at 1-866-891-8946 (outside Toronto area)
- Use the easy self-serve Ticket Checker at your lottery terminal retailer. Simply insert the ticket, barcode side up, and wait for the message to appear on the Ticket Checker’s screen.
- Sign up on olg.ca for winning numbers to be e-mailed to you
- Pick up a winning numbers printout from your lottery terminal retailer
- Sign your ticket and ask a lottery retailer to check it for you
OLG is a provincial agency responsible for province-wide lottery games and gaming facilities. Since 1975, OLG has provided nearly $40 billion to the Province and the people of Ontario. OLG’s annual payments to the Province have helped support health care; education, research, prevention and treatment of problem gambling; amateur sport through the Quest for Gold program; and local and provincial charities.
OLG is modernizing Lottery and Gaming for a better Ontario
Follow us on Twitter @modern_olg
“Know your limit. Play within it.”
THE ONTARIO PROBLEM GAMBLING HELPLINE 1-888-230-3505
Disponible en français