SAULT STE. MARIE, ON – There are two weeks left to claim a LOTTO 6/49 Super Draw prize worth $10,000 for a ticket sold nearly a year ago in Etobicoke. The winning selection from the Saturday, June 16, 2018 LOTTO 6/49 Super Draw was 4 – 0 – 7 – 0 – 9 – 2 – 0 – 1 – 01.
The LOTTO 6/49 Super Draw on June 16, 2018 offered 100 Guaranteed Prize Draws of $10,000. Players must exactly match the selection drawn to win the $10,000 prize. Players have one year from the original draw date to claim their prize.
The owner(s) of this ticket should fill in the back portion, sign it and contact the OLG Prize Centre at 20 Dundas Street West in Toronto before 6 p.m. on Monday, June 17, 2019.
The OLG Prize Centre is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Winners of up to $250,000 also have the convenience of dropping off winning tickets for processing at participating gaming sites. Please call the OLG Support Centre 1-800-387-0098 for more details or a list of locations.
Information about this and other unclaimed tickets is available by visiting the Unclaimed Tickets page on OLG.ca.
OLG reminds players that they can check their tickets for winners in a number of convenient ways:
- Check the winning numbers on OLG.ca.
- Use the OLG Lottery App on your mobile device. Scan the ticket barcode and wait for the message to appear on the screen.
- Use the easy self-serve Ticket Checker at your lottery terminal retailer. Simply insert the ticket, barcode side up, and wait for the message to appear on the Ticket Checker’s screen.
- Sign up on OLG.ca for winning numbers to be emailed to you.
- Call our WIN! Line at 416-870-8946 (Toronto area) or toll free at 1-866-891-8946 (outside Toronto area).
- Pick up a winning numbers printout from your lottery terminal retailer.
- Sign your ticket and ask a lottery retailer to check it for you.
OLG is a crown agency that develops world-class gaming entertainment for the Province of Ontario. Acting in a socially responsible way, OLG conducts and manages land-based gaming facilities; the sale of province-wide lottery games; PlayOLG Internet gaming; and the delivery of bingo and other electronic gaming products at Charitable Gaming Centres. OLG is also helping to build a more sustainable horse racing industry in Ontario. Since 1975, OLG has provided nearly $50 billion to the people and Province of Ontario to support key government priorities like health care; the treatment, prevention and research of problem gambling; and support for amateur athletes. Each year, proceeds from OLG’s operations also support host communities, Ontario First Nations, lottery retailers and local charities across the province.
All for Here – 100 per cent of OLG’s proceeds are invested in Ontario
Follow on Twitter @OLGtoday
Knowledge you can bet on.
Follow on Twitter @PlaySmartOLG
THE ONTARIO PROBLEM GAMBLING HELPLINE 1-888-230-3505
Disponible en français
OLG MEDIA RELATIONS