It’s an exciting time to be here
When you join OLG you will work with some of the most creative minds in the industry and with people who want to share their ideas and ask for yours. As you build your career, you'll help build communities across Ontario and deliver world-class entertainment.
CPA Training Office
OLG is a Pre-Approved CPA Training Office in partnership with the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario. Through the corporate head office in Sault Ste. Marie, university graduates registered in the CPA designation program will have the opportunity to earn practical qualifications while working towards their designation.LEARN MORE
Diversity & Inclusion
OLG is committed to creating a workforce that reflects the diversity of the province. We recognize that diversity at all levels is important to build a culture of innovation and excellence that will enable us to meet the diverse needs of the people of Ontario.
OLG values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a barrier free workplace where everyone can realize their potential. Employment accommodation is available in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation to apply or if selected to participate in an assessment process, please advise Human Resources.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Training and professional development
- Workplace flexibility program for eligible roles
- Exclusive employee perks
- Get involved with Bet on Green Program to help reduce OLG’s environmental impact
- Support OLG Charities including Federated Health Campaign, United Way Campaign and other fundraising efforts for local charities.
- Participate in Diversity and Inclusion initiatives across the organization including Pride Parade and Women's Leadership Programs
- Recognized as one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers for 2019. Learn more on why OLG was selected.