LOTTARIO IS NOW ENHANCED WITH A FASTER GROWING JACKPOT, NEW PRIZES AND BETTER ODDS
Toronto, ON – A faster growing jackpot, new prizes and better overall odds of winning are in store for LOTTARIO, Ontario’s longest running lottery game. The first draw of the improved LOTTARIO will be held on Saturday, November 14, 2015.
“LOTTARIO, sold only in Ontario, has been creating local winners in the province since 1978,” said Wendy Montgomery, OLG Vice President, Lottery Marketing & Sales. “A faster growing jackpot and more prizes means there has never been a better time to play LOTTARIO!”
In addition to a faster growing jackpot, LOTTARIO offers other great enhancements!
- Better Odds: The overall odds of winning any prize improve from 1 in 20.89 to just 1 in 5.8.
- New $30 Prize: A new $30 prize for matching 4 numbers plus the bonus number.
- New $5 Prize: A new $5 prize for matching 3 numbers plus the bonus number.
- Free Play: A new Free Play prize for matching the bonus number.
All of these improvements are offered at the same value players expect – LOTTARIO remains priced at $1 for two lines of numbers.
How to Play:
- Choose six numbers from 1 to 45 or ask your lottery retailer for a Quick Pick.
- Match six of six numbers to win the jackpot.
- Draws take place every Saturday.
- Tickets purchased before midnight (Eastern Time) on Friday are eligible for the Early Bird draw, featuring a $50,000 prize.
- Tickets are sold until 10:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) on draw night.
For more information about LOTTARIO, please visit olg.ca and click on Lotteries.
OLG is a provincial agency responsible for gaming facilities, the sale of province-wide lottery games, the PlayOLG Internet gaming website and the delivery of bingo and other electronic gaming products at Charitable Gaming Centres across the province. Since 1975, OLG has provided nearly $42 billion to the Province and the people of Ontario. OLG’s annual payments to the province have helped support the operation of hospitals; prevention, treatment and research of problem gambling; amateur sport through the Quest for Gold program; and local and provincial charities. OLG was a Premier Sponsor of the TORONTO 2015 Pan Am / Parapan Am Games.
All for Here - OLG invests 100 per cent of proceeds in Ontario
Follow us on Twitter @OLGtoday
“Know your limit. Play within it.”
THE ONTARIO PROBLEM GAMBLING HELPLINE 1-888-230-3505
Disponible en français