Important information about the September 13, 2022 LOTTO MAX draw
The September 13, 2022 LOTTO MAX prize breakdown posted on OLG.ca does not include the number of prizes won in Quebec, due to a processing delay at Loto-Québec at the time of the draw.
With integrity and transparency at the core of our business and games, OLG is notifying players of some prize adjustments being made to incorporate Loto-Québec’s share of sales and winners in the draw.
We sincerely apologize to our valued players for this inconvenience and reassure players that there was no impact to the integrity of the LOTTO MAX draw itself.
After Loto-Québec completed its processes for the draw, adjustments made to prize amounts for winners across Canada are as follows:
- For the 6/7+ Bonus category, the prize amount is $15,483.60 more than the amount shown on our website, and the 1 winner will receive a prize of $245,764 when they present the ticket to claim.
- For the 6/7 category, the prize amount per each of the 38 winners is $70.80 more than the amount shown on the website, and each winner will receive a prize of $6,467.50 when they present their ticket to claim.
- For the 5/7+Bonus category, the prize amount is $22.90 lower for each of the 134 winners than the amount shown on our website – however, the winners will receive the higher amount ($1,123.30).
- For the 5/7 prize category, the prize amount is 20 cents lower for each of the 3,096 winners than the amounts show on our website – however, the winners will receive the higher amount ($111.30).
- There is no change to prizes in the 4/7, 3/7+Bonus, or 3/7 categories.
No action is required from winners of the above prize categories as prize amounts will be adjusted as necessary during the prize-claim process.
Winners of 4/7+ Bonus Prizes – Action May Be Required
For the 4/7+ Bonus category, the prize amount per each of the 4,860 winners from across Canada, excluding Quebec, is 10 cents more than the amount indicated and winners are entitled to an adjusted prize of $52.20, instead of $52.10. The total impact of this difference across Canada is $486.
Any winning tickets in this category – for the September 13, 2022 LOTTO MAX draw only – will have a value of $52.10 instead of $52.20 if a player checks their ticket at a lottery retailer, on the OLG App or on OLG.ca.
We recognize that some players may have already claimed prizes in this category, and we are committed to providing affected players with 10 cents to fulfill the full value of the prize:
- If you have already redeemed your ticket and still have the winning ticket or your validation slip from the store, please call OLG Customer Care at 1-800-387-0098 for information on how to claim.
Recognizing that not all players may claim this 10-cent difference, OLG and the other Canadian lottery regions will contribute the amount equal to the total difference into the national Unclaimed and Expired Prize Fund. This fund is returned to lottery players through future jackpots and enhanced prizes.