WITH LOTTO MAX CANADIANS CAN CASH IN ON ALL THE LOTTERY EXCITEMENT IN THEIR OWN BACKYARD
Toronto, ON – As the world buzzes about the epic jackpot offered south of the border, we want to remind Ontario players that there are still chances to become a millionaire in Canada this week. Our homegrown LOTTO MAX lottery is offering a whopping $50 MILLION jackpot (estimated) plus 6 MAXMILLIONS prizes (estimated) worth $1 million each on Friday, January 15, 2016.
Why LOTTO MAX:
- Easier to Play: Players can buy their LOTTO MAX ticket at any of our 10,000 retailers across Ontario or even online at PlayOLG.ca. No line ups!
- More Chances of Winning: With LOTTO MAX in MAXMILLIONS mode, this Friday players have seven chances to win a prize of $1 million or more with just one ticket!
- All for Here: Proceeds stay close to home. Proceeds from the sale of LOTTO MAX tickets go directly back to benefitting Canadians.
- Tax-Free: Unlike in the United States, lottery prizes in Canada aren’t taxed. If you win the $50 million LOTTO MAX jackpot, you keep it all!
- Better Odds: The odds of winning LOTTO MAX are 1 in 28 million – a long shot some may say but much better than the one in 292 million odds that the lottery south of the border
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario LOTTO MAX players have won over $2.7 billion in prizes, including 43 jackpot wins and 286 winning MAXMILLIONS tickets from all across the province.
For each $5 play, LOTTO MAX players receive three sets of seven numbers ranging from one to forty-nine. Players must match all seven numbers, in any one set, to win the jackpot and the MAXMILLIONS prizes.
Players can purchase tickets at authorized OLG retailers or buy online at PlayOLG.ca until 10:30 p.m. Friday, January 15, 2016 for the draw that evening.
OLG is a provincial agency responsible for gaming facilities, the sale of province-wide lottery games, the PlayOLG Internet gaming website and the delivery of bingo and other electronic gaming products at Charitable Gaming Centres across the province. Since 1975, OLG has provided nearly $42 billion to the Province and the people of Ontario. OLG’s annual payments to the province have helped support the operation of hospitals; prevention, treatment and research of problem gambling; amateur sport through the Quest for Gold program; and local and provincial charities. OLG was a Premier Sponsor of the TORONTO 2015 Pan Am / Parapan Am Games.
All for Here - 100 per cent of OLG’s proceeds are invested in Ontario
Follow on Twitter @OLGtoday
“Know your limit. Play within it.”
Follow on Twitter @PlaySmartOLG
THE ONTARIO PROBLEM GAMBLING HELPLINE 1-888-230-3505
Disponible en français