PLAYOLG BACKGROUNDER: PRIVACY AND SECURITY
PlayOLG will deliver a competitive and entertaining Internet gaming experience that is government-regulated, safe and responsible. At OLG, the integrity of our products, along with the privacy and security of our customers’ personal information, is a priority.
As a government-regulated website, our customers’ deposits and all winnings earned on PlayOLG are guaranteed unlike some grey market online gaming sites.
Regulated in Ontario:
- PlayOLG is regulated by the Government of Ontario through the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- Each game on PlayOLG has been tested and approved by the AGCO to ensure game integrity.
No Anonymous Play:
- The PlayOLG gaming registration process provides a controlled environment with the ability to identify and age-verify each player.
- PlayOLG is only available to adults, one must be 18 or older to register and buy lottery tickets and 19 or older to play casino games.
- All customers have their information sent to Equifax for age and identity verification.
- A credit check is not part of this identity verification process.
- Once a PlayOLG account has been idle for a period of 10 minutes, the system will automatically log the account off to prevent any unauthorized access.
- Each player is able to track and monitor their own play.
Personal Data and Privacy:
- PlayOLG has implemented technical and administrative controls to ensure that all personal information is protected in a manner consistent with provincial privacy standards.
- In addition to game play, all financial transactions on PlayOLG which includes deposits and withdrawals are logged.
- Each customer has access to the full history of their PlayOLG account as a tool to keep informed about game play and make knowledgeable decisions.
More information is available at PlayOLG.ca.