TICKET WORTH $25,000 A YEAR FOR LIFE UNCLAIMED IN PEMBROKE
SAULT STE. MARIE, ON – There are two weeks left to claim a DAILY GRAND secondary prize worth $25,000 a year for life for a ticket sold nearly a year ago in Pembroke. The winning numbers for the Monday, August 7, 2017 DAILY GRAND draw were 2 – 3 – 27 – 35 – 49 with GRAND NUMBER 7.
Players must match all five numbers drawn to win the secondary prize. Players have one year from the original draw date to claim their prize.
The owner(s) of this ticket should fill in the back portion, sign it and contact the OLG Prize Centre at 20 Dundas Street West in Toronto before 6 p.m. on Tuesday, August 7, 2018.
The OLG Prize Centre is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. It will be closed Monday August 6, 2018 for the statutory holiday.
Winners of up to $250,000 also have the convenience of dropping off winning tickets for processing at participating gaming sites. Please call the OLG Support Centre 1-800-387-0098 for more details or a list of locations.
Information about this and other unclaimed tickets is available by visiting the Unclaimed Tickets page on OLG.ca.
OLG reminds players that they can check their tickets for winners in a number of convenient ways:
- Check the winning numbers on OLG.ca.
- Use the OLG Lottery App on your mobile device. Scan the ticket barcode and wait for the message to appear on the screen.
- Use the easy self-serve Ticket Checker at your lottery terminal retailer. Simply insert the ticket, barcode side up, and wait for the message to appear on the Ticket Checker’s screen.
- Sign up on OLG.ca for winning numbers to be emailed to you.
- Call our WIN! Line at 416-870-8946 (Toronto area) or toll free at 1-866-891-8946 (outside Toronto area).
- Pick up a winning numbers printout from your lottery terminal retailer.
- Sign your ticket and ask a lottery retailer to check it for you.
OLG is the Ontario government agency that delivers gaming entertainment in a socially responsible manner. OLG conducts and manages gaming facilities, the sale of province-wide lottery games, PlayOLG Internet gaming, the delivery of bingo and other electronic gaming products at Charitable Gaming Centres and is helping to build a more sustainable horse racing industry in Ontario. Since 1975, OLG has provided nearly $47 billion to the Province and the people of Ontario. These payments to the province support the operation of hospitals, amateur sport through the Quest for Gold program, local and provincial charities and problem gambling prevention, treatment and research.
All for Here – 100 per cent of OLG’s proceeds are invested in Ontario
Follow on Twitter @OLGtoday
Knowledge you can bet on.
Follow on Twitter @PlaySmartOLG
THE ONTARIO PROBLEM GAMBLING HELPLINE 1-888-230-3505
Disponible en français
OLG MEDIA RELATIONS