TICKET WORTH $100,000 UNCLAIMED IN NIAGARA FALLS
SAULT STE. MARIE, ON – There are two weeks left to claim an ENCORE – LOTTO 6/49 prize worth $100,000 for a ticket sold nearly a year ago in Niagara Falls. The winning numbers for the Wednesday, March 29, 2017 ENCORE – LOTTO 6/49 draw were 6 – 0 – 1 – 4 – 1 – 8 – 8.
Players have one year from the original draw date to claim their prize. Players must match the last six of the seven numbers drawn in the exact order to win the $100,000 prize.
Anyone possessing this ticket should fill in the back portion, sign it and contact the OLG Prize Centre at 20 Dundas Street West in Toronto before 6 p.m. on Thursday, March 29, 2018.
The OLG Prize Centre is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., unless Saturday is a statutory holiday or if there is a statutory holiday on the preceding Friday or the following Monday.
Winners of up to $250,000 also have the convenience of dropping off winning tickets for processing at participating gaming sites. Please call the OLG Support Centre 1-800-387-0098 for more details or a list of locations.
Information about this and other unclaimed tickets is available by visiting the Unclaimed Tickets page on OLG.ca.
OLG reminds players that they can check their tickets for winners in a number of convenient ways:
- Check the winning numbers on OLG.ca.
- Use the OLG Lottery App on your mobile device. Scan the ticket barcode and wait for the message to appear on the screen.
- Use the easy self-serve Ticket Checker at your lottery terminal retailer. Simply insert the ticket, barcode side up, and wait for the message to appear on the Ticket Checker’s screen.
- Sign up on OLG.ca for winning numbers to be emailed to you.
- Call our WIN! Line at 416-870-8946 (Toronto area) or toll free at 1-866-891-8946 (outside Toronto area).
- Pick up a winning numbers printout from your lottery terminal retailer.
- Sign your ticket and ask a lottery retailer to check it for you.
OLG is the Ontario government agency that delivers gaming entertainment in a socially responsible manner. OLG conducts and manages gaming facilities, the sale of province-wide lottery games, PlayOLG Internet gaming, the delivery of bingo and other electronic gaming products at Charitable Gaming Centres and is helping to build a more sustainable horse racing industry in Ontario. Since 1975, OLG has provided nearly $47 billion to the Province and the people of Ontario. These payments to the province support the operation of hospitals, amateur sport through the Quest for Gold program, local and provincial charities and problem gambling prevention, treatment and research.
All for Here – 100 per cent of OLG’s proceeds are invested in Ontario
Follow on Twitter @OLGtoday
“Know your limit. Play within it.”
Follow on Twitter @PlaySmartOLG
THE ONTARIO PROBLEM GAMBLING HELPLINE 1-888-230-3505
Disponible en français
OLG MEDIA RELATIONS